PolitiClone
Political Pundits? India

Public will answer for my mother's tears- Varun Gandhi

Labels:

Nawabganj: BJP's candidate from Pilibhit Varun Gandhi, who was booked under National Security Act (NSA) by the UP government, does not regret his imprisonment in Etah jail.

Addressing an election meeting here, Gandhi said, ‘I will keep fighting for issues of farmers no matter how many times I am sent to Etah.'

Varun Gandhi related his imprisonment in Etah jail to the prestige of public. He said, ‘I opted for imprisonment valuing public's sentiments. I don't regret my imprisonment and I will do everything to maintain people's dignity.'

Varun Gandhi looked hurt on the tussle between Mayawati and his mother Maneka Gandhi. He said, ‘The public will answer for my mother's tears.'

Varun Gandhi will file his nomination from Pilibhit today.

My Blog List


PolitiClone Comments

Recent Posts

PolitiClone

Blog Archive

Visitors